- Must have a package that provide Data and Marketing Automation Platform connections or a package that provides access to Audience Engagement Insights or Audience Subscriber Insights (if you have not purchased Audience Insights, Contact Support to have them set up the integration for you)
- Must be an admin for the Audience Insights account
- Salesforce account
- Salesforce Connected App set up: Salesforce Connected App Setup
- Must be a Salesforce user with permissions to authorize access to a connected app
Add Publish Integration
- From a logged in Audience Insights scorecard, navigate to the Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Publish Integrations section and click Add Integration:
- In the modal dialog, select Salesforce from the Destination dropdown:
Fill out the form with the values that were created when setting up the Connected App.
- The Consumer Key and Consumer Secret will be the values from the Manage Consumer Details section of the Salesforce connected app.
- The Automated Export option controls how often there should be an automated publish to the Salesforce integration.
- Clicking Create will redirect the user to Salesforce. If they are not logged in already, they will be prompted to log into Salesforce. There will be a prompt from within Salesforce asking the user to authorize access for the application. If they accept, they will be redirected back to the scorecard.
Publish Manual Report
- Generate a report from the Audience Insight scorecard UI and navigate to the Reports page: