Trial drivers and library breakdown metrics allow you to quickly determine how engaged new trial users are with your content and give you insight into your library consumption. This information makes it possible to create strategies to drive engaging content and convert these new trial users into potential subscribers.
Trial drivers metrics list the ten most popular first content engagements after a new trial user begins using the service for the period selected on the page. It is possible to filter by series, genre, channel, and sport.
Quickly view a summary of trial drivers by data.
Review trial drivers data:
- Title - Title of the content viewed
- New trials - Users who entered into a trial in the selected time period who watched this content
- Trial conversion - Percentage of users, who started their trial in this selected time period, who converted as a subscriber
- Fans - Viewers that have viewed 3 or more episodes of this content, within the selected time period
- Bingers - Viewers who watch at leat 3 episodes of this conent on the same calendar day
- Hours viewed - Total hours viewed by new trial users
- Attention index - On a scale of -100 to 100 compares the number of dissatisfied viewers with the number who watch to at least 75% completion
Here are the actions that are available for this graph.
Click to automatically change the graph and filter by Title, Series, Genre, Channel and Sport.
- Hover over the graphic section to see the specific data for each content listed.
Library breakdown helps compare the composition of your content library with its consumption, broken down by Genre or Type. Note that mismatches indicate opportunities to optimize your library.
Here are the actions that are available for this metric.
Click to download data as a CSV file.
Click to automatically change the metric and filter by Genre, and Type.