- Must be a Marketing Studio/Video Marketing Suite customer who has purchased Audience Engagement Insights or Audience Subscriber Insights (if you have not purchased Audience Insights, Contact Support to have them set up the integration for you)
- Must be an admin for the Audience Insights account
- Salesforce account
- Salesforce Connected App set up: Salesforce Connected App Setup
- Must be a Salesforce user with permissions to authorize access to a connected app
Add Publish Integration
- From a logged in Audience Insights scorecard, navigate to the Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Publish Integrations section and click Add Integration:
- In the modal dialog, select Salesforce from the Destination dropdown:
Fill out the form with the values that were created when setting up the Connected App.
- The Consumer Key and Consumer Secret will be the values from the Manage Consumer Details section of the Salesforce connected app.
- The Automated Export option controls how often there should be an automated publish to the Salesforce integration.
- Clicking Create will redirect the user to Salesforce. If they are not logged in already, they will be prompted to log into Salesforce. There will be a prompt from within Salesforce asking the user to authorize access for the application. If they accept, they will be redirected back to the scorecard.
Publish Manual Report
- Generate a report from the Audience Insight scorecard UI and navigate to the Reports page: